We are actively looking for people to join our fun work crew. This is all a team effort, so every position is included in the tip pool!
At Flip The Bird, we’re all about homemade comfort food, classic southern hospitality and good vibes! If you are looking for a positive and friendly work environment, a place to enhance your customer service skills, and the potential to build your career in the food service industry, apply to be a Flip The Bird expeditor today! We are committed to employee growth, development, and retention through quality training and hands-on learning. If you’re a team player, we already think you’re a great fit. Teamwork is highly valued here at Flip The Bird, and that’s why all positions get included in the tip pool!
If you are someone who is very well organized, a quick learner, and is able to communicate effectively, Flip The Bird is for you! We are looking for self-motivated team players who thrive under pressure and are confident to fulfill the role of expo. We are seeking full-time and part-time expeditors who have great personalities. At Flip The Bird, personality is everything! Join the team of this fast growing fried chicken joint where you’ll find employment with solid growth potential in a positive environment with a great pay structure.
- We require that you have availability to work 3-4 shifts a week
- Must have some weekend availability
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to be on your feet for a full shift
- Capability to lift 50 lbs
- Rate of pay: competitive hourly rates + tip pooling!
- Discounts on and off shift
Job Responsibilities Include
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Menu Knowledge - be prepared to answer customer questions about the menu and specific items
- Well Organized
- Quick Learner
- Food Quality + Accuracy
- Ensures orders are being prepared with the correct priority
- Need to be confident in your role to be able to send things back if they’re incorrect
- Displays confidence and a level head in high pressure situations
- Knowledge on ticket times and how ahead or far behind
- Stocking and cleaning
Apply For This Job
Share this Post