We are currently seeking individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Apply today to a position that has great pay plus tips!
At Flip The Bird, we’re all about homemade comfort food, classic southern hospitality and good vibes! If you are looking for a positive and friendly work environment, a place to enhance your food service skills, and the potential to build your career, apply to be a Flip The Bird line cook today! We are committed to employee growth, development, and retention through quality training and hands-on learning. If you’re a team player, we already think you’re a great fit. Teamwork is highly valued here at Flip The Bird, and that’s why all positions get included in the tip pool!
We are seeking full-time and part-time line cooks with the ability to work in a fast-paced food service kitchen. Attention to detail, organization and prioritization, and cleanliness are all skills needed from our line cooks. You must be self motivated, have strong communication skills, and have the ability to produce quality fresh foods in an on demand production kitchen. Join the team of this fast growing fried chicken joint where you’ll find employment with solid growth potential in a positive environment with a great pay structure!
- We require that you have availability to work 3-4 shifts a week
- Must have some weekend availability
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Past experience with working in a kitchen production line preferred
- Ability to be on your feet for a full shift
- Capability to lift 50 lbs
- ServSafe certified preferred
- Rate of pay: competitive hourly rates + tip pooling!
- Discounts on and off shift
Job Responsibilities Include
- A positive professional attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to operate standard industrial kitchen equipment
- Quick Learner
- Produce food with high quality and consistency
- Ensures orders are being prepared with the correct priority
- Displays confidence and a level head in high pressure situations
- Experience working the line is preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in a pleasant and respectful manner
- Prepping and stocking
- Cleanliness and organization
Apply For This Job
Share this Post