YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS.
You can order online here.
PLEASE pay attention to which location you select so that you are ordering and going to the right place to pick up your order! It will direct you to your FTB location’s Toast page and you will order and pay with a card online!
Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for fulfilling orders that were placed at another location. We strongly urge you to pay attention to the location from which you place your order AND the location you pick your order up, to avoid such conflict.
Your order will be ready at the store you ordered from originally. If you don't want that order, you will be refunded 50% of the original order total. You will then need to order from the correct store.
We want to focus on one thing and do it well.
When we talked about opening up this fried chicken joint, one thing we agreed upon was that we wanted a smaller menu that offered enough options where they could all be featured in the spotlight!
We value quality here at Flip the Bird and we’d rather offer a small selection executed perfectly for our AMAZING customers 😀
We do not carry any products or prep food with any products containing nuts!
Ice creams and other ingredients not made in house could have trace amounts of nuts as they are made in a facility that processes nuts.
- HEALTHY HILLBILLY SALAD
- ‘BAD NAKED’ *GRILLED CHICKEN* (as a sub for any of our sandwiches or added to a salad)
- ‘NO BUNS, HUN!’ style (your sandwich comes over a bed of lettuce instead of on a bun)
- ALL OF OUR SLAWS (apple-fennel, classic slaw, and chow-chow)
- HILLBILLY CAVIAR
- FRAPPES/FLOATS/SODAS/SWEET TEA
- ALL THE SAUCES/SPREADS (truffle ketchup, bayou, buttermilk ranch, garlic-herb vinaigrette, BBQ, honey butter, hot honey, pimento cheese, red pepper jelly, honey mustard, and garlic aioli)
**We hand bread all of our chicken to order, which creates gluten in the AIR, so if you are celiac we highly recommend practicing caution at our establishment