We are currently seeking individuals who thrive in a fun work environment. Apply today to a position that has great pay plus tips!
At Flip The Bird, we’re all about homemade comfort food, classic southern hospitality and good vibes! If you are looking for a positive and friendly work environment, a place to enhance your customer service skills, and the potential to build your career in the food service industry, apply to be a Flip The Bird cashier today! We are committed to employee growth, development, and retention through quality training and hands-on learning. If you’re a team player, we already think you’re a great fit. Teamwork is highly valued here at Flip the Bird, and that’s why all positions get included in the tip pool!
We are seeking full-time and part-time cashiers who have great personalities. At Flip The Bird, personality is everything! If you have a naturally hospitable attitude and like to build relationships with customers and co-workers alike, Flip The Bird is for you! We are looking for well organized and self-motivated team players with strong communication skills. Join the team of this fast growing fried chicken joint where you’ll find employment with solid growth potential in a positive environment with a great pay structure.
- We require that you have availability to work 3-4 shifts a week
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Past cashier experience is not required, but it does help!
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to be on your feet for a full shift
- Capability to lift 50 lbs
- Rate of pay: $15/hr
- Free shift meals & discounts
Job Responsibilities Include
- Ability to multitask
- Greeting Customers
- Taking Orders
- Knowledge of POS system (we use TOAST)
- Cashiering - managing money transactions
- Running orders to guests
- The overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Menu knowledge - be prepared to answer customer questions about the menu and specific items
Apply For This Job
Share this Post