COMMISSARY PREP COOK
Flip the Bird is looking for highly-motivated employees to join our commissary work crew! Join our fun and fast-paced team where all employees make great pay and get an equal part of the tips!
At Flip The Bird, we’re all about homemade comfort food, classic southern hospitality and good vibes! If you are looking for a positive and friendly work environment, a place to enhance your food service skills, and the potential to build your career, apply to join the Flip The Bird commissary crew today! We are committed to employee growth, development, and retention through quality training and hands-on learning. If you’re a team player, we already think you’re a great fit. Teamwork is highly valued here at Flip the Bird, and that’s why all positions get included in the tip pool!
We are seeking commissary members with the ability to work in a fast-paced food service kitchen. Attention to detail, organization and prioritization, and cleanliness are all skills needed from our crew. You must be self motivated, have strong communication skills, and have the ability to follow recipes to create our signature fresh food items. Join the team of this fast growing fried chicken joint where you’ll find employment with solid growth potential in a positive environment with a great pay structure and weekends off!
- We require that you have availability to work Monday-Friday day time shifts
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to clean up after yourself and assist on dish line as needed
- Past experience prepping food in an industrial kitchen preferred
- Ability to be on your feet for a full shift
- Capability to lift 50 lbs
- ServSafe certified preferred
- Rate of pay: competitive hourly rates + tip pooling!
- Discounts on and off shift
Job Responsibilities Include
- A positive professional attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to operate standard industrial kitchen equipment
- Quick Learner
- Produce food with high quality and consistency
- Experience working the line is preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in a pleasant and respectful manner
- Prepping and stocking
- Cleanliness and organization
Apply For This Job
Share this Post